The AC65 is constructed in the traditional sense with fan-style bracing for clarity and balance across all six strings.
It features a high-quality Western Red Cedar for a warm voice with an open projection, ideally suited for fingerstyle playing with a quick and clear response.
The cutaway allows for easy access up the neck and is fitted with the LR Baggs StagePro Bronze. The StagePro Bronze is a small-footprint side-mounted EQ incorporating the renowned LR Baggs Element under-saddle pickup. This is a low-profile unit with a large backlit tuner, volume, bass and treble controls and phase. The battery box is built into the end pin jack compartment for easy access with a simple push to open and change batteries.
- Top Wood Solid A+ Western Red Cedar
- Back and Sides Wood African Mahogany
- Top Color Natural/Gloss
- Back & Sides Color Natural/Semi Gloss
- Headstock Facia Indian Laurel
- Shape Classical
- Neck African Mahogany
- Pick Up/EQ LR Baggs StagePro Bronze
- Bracing Tradtional Fan
- Bridge Indian Laurel
- Inlays MOP
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel
- Nut and Saddle Bone
- Tuner Chome Plate w/Black Buttons
- Strings D'Addario EXP46N
- Neck Meets Body 19th Fret, 12th, 19
- Number of Frets 19
Please note this is a B-Stock Model.