Music is an art - just like an artist can paint his/her emotions on a canvas, so can a musician play a piece with emotion. Playing a musical instrument has many benefits and can bring joy to you and everyone around you. Furthermore, research has shown that it can stimulate your brain and can increase your memory! You can read more about it here: http://tinyurl.com/musicstudybrain
Everybody can play music. Our staff and music teachers at Play Music will be there to help you every step of the way.
LESSONS WE OFFER
Play Music Inc. Vancouver offers a wide variety of classes in state of the art music rooms and everyone is welcome to join the family. For a start, these are some of the affordable quality lessons available in Play Music:
Voice (On hold due to Covid)
Basic Private Lessons
$55 / Hour - Private Instruction.
The Royal Conservatory of Music Lessons
$55 + / Hour - Private Instruction.
Conservatory students are tested at the national standard. Exam marks may be used for school credit.
Contact Play Music Inc Vancouver for more details.
WHY CHOOSE US
Play Music offers affordable, quality private lessons to students and most importantly, they will understand you. Rest assured that the teachers are flexible in adjusting the curriculum according to your musical level and most importantly, your preference.
So come and drop by Play Music Inc Vancouver soon!
- UV LIGHTS WITH OZONE after each student.
- Contact surface cleaning (door handles / taps / door frames etc) after each student.
- Temperature taken of every student and parents attending class.
- Hands washed before entering school section and classroom.
- HEPA AIR FILTER UNITS INSTALLED IN EACH ROOM.
- washroom cleaned every hour or after each use.
- STUDENTS & STAFF ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AND OPTIONAL FACE SHIELD.
- PPE'S ARE PROVIDED FREE TO STAFF. (KN95/FACE SHIELD/NON-WOVEN FABRIC)
- CENTRAL FAN IS KEPT ON DURING LESSONS WITH ADDITIONAL USE OF OPENING
FRONT DOOR TO MAXIMIZE AIR FLOW.
- ADDITIONALLY-we are tracking all students and school they or their siblings attend.
- spacing of students out Bi-weekly where possible. (80+ % of students are Bi-weekly)
- reduced hours - Reduced capacity of students
- Changes to work schedules - Changes to how tasks are done
- Occupancy limits for workers - Limiting or prohibiting visitors
- Reducing the number of customers - Customers are required to wear a mask
** Please ask for clarification or to observe our procedures